Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

Folks, we have a fresh new year ahead of us, and I've added a new wordpress theme to the Indie Cantina to commemorate the occasion. I loved this video of the London New Years fireworks:



Below is the most recent Alt-18 Countdown (for the week of December 17):

18. Django Django – "Default"
17. Matt & Kim – "Let’s Go"
16. Tegan & Sara – "Closer"
15. Passion Pit – "Carried Away"
14. Dan Croll – "From Nowhere"
13. Royal Teeth – "Wild"
12. Silversun Pickups – "The Pit"
11. Smoke & Jackal – "No Tell"
10. A Silent Film – "Harbour Lights"
9. The Neighbourhood – "Female Robbery"
8. Crystal Fighters – "At Home"
7. Youngblood Hawke – "We Come Running"
6. Atlas Genius – "Symptoms"
5. Metric – "Breathing Underwater"
4. Bad Books – "Forest Whitaker"
3. Blondfire – "Where The Kids Are"
2. Capital Cities – "Safe & Sound"
1. Imagine Dragons – "Radioactive"

http://www.siriusxm.com/altnation

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I know that this is random but do you know the name of the band they've been playing the last few weeks - I can only remember Nightmares of the 19' something's.
    it's driving me crazy that I can't find them and my XM radio trial ran out.
    Please help!

    ReplyDelete